Self-catering stone cottage – Scottish Highlands
Welcome to Campbell House
Campbell House is the perfect choice for a self-catering break for couples, families and small groups. Shieldaig is situated in the North West Highlands of Scotland nestled amongst the Torridon mountains in an area of outstanding beauty and tranquillity. Campbell House is a traditional detached stone built house situated in the centre of the village of Shieldaig, overlooking the loch with amazing views across Shieldaig Island and beyond.
Campbell House is traditionally and very comfortably furnished to a high standard; the house accommodates up to five adults, or a family of seven. A non-smoking residence with a warm, homely and truly comfortable atmosphere; central heating thoughout and a large enclosed back garden leading up the hillside to the Croft. Campbell House comprises:
- Inner hallway/cloaks area
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen diner with TV and radio.
- Separate spacious family lounge - with IPOD Docking Station, DVD player and digital flat screen TV.
- A varied selection of books and DVDs, local information & family games are available for rainy days!
- Wi-Fi (available from March 2018)
- Two large bedrooms - 1 double. 1 twin
- One single bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower
- Two temporary foldaway beds
- Full sized cot and highchair available
BEDLINEN AND TOWELS CAN BE ARRANGED AT AN EXTRA COST OF £10 per bed and £10 per set of towels.
Cars can be parked in the designated parking bay outside the house.
All rooms have excellent views, overlooking Loch Shieldaig and Shieldaig Island where you may get a glimpse of a white-tailed sea eagle, seals or otters, as well as admire magnificent sunsets!
There is a well equipped kitchen which includes washing machine/dryer; drying facilities; microwave; toaster; oven/hob and grill; kettle; fridge/freezer, iron/ironing board.
THE HOUSE IS WARM, COMFORTABLE AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED.
For local photographs and more local information view www.stevecarter.com